is an innovative and timely financing technique that has been used on many high-profile corporate projects and is emerging as the preferred alternative to conventional methods of infrastructure financing and other large-scale projects financing worldwide.
Specialized in Techno, commercial study of Industrial & Service Sector Projects, Financial Pundits examines technical & financial inputs, market analysis of the products along with future viability of the project under various scenarios, including making detailed study of all the revenues, costs and possible means of financing. A comparative study of alternative technologies available and costs of the same and their efficiencies, determining the appropriate size of the project, looking at the size of the market, availability of alternate finance, capacity, the current and future position of the industry etc.
Our Services Include but are not limited to
- understanding the rationale for putting up the project
- understanding the rationale for project financing
- prepare the financial plan
- assess the risks
- design the financing mix
- Raise the funds
- Assist in executing legal documents
- Assist in Disbursement process
- Fund Based Finance for capital expenditure / acquisition of fixed assets towards starting / expanding a business or industrial unit or to swap with high cost existing debt from other bank / financial institution.
- Non-Fund Based Finance in the form of Deferred Payment Guarantee for acquisition of fixed assets towards starting / expanding a business or industrial unit.
External Commercial Borrowings
For project finance the funds are also raised through External Commercial Borrowings and Foreign Currency Term Loans. The rate of interest is relatively low as compared to Indian Rupee Loan. The loans can be raised in US $, Euro €, Japanese ¥ and Sterling £.
© Financial Pundits 2015, All Rights